- “The Firstborn Son of Moses as the ‘Relative of Blood’ in Exodus 4.24-26,” Journal for the Study of the Old Testament 35, no. 1 (2010): 63-76.
- “Israel’s Song of Redemption: Isaiah’s Use of the Song of the Sea,” Luther Rice Journal of Christian Studies, 1, no. 1 (2016): 72-89.
- “Deuteronomy 30:14 as an Explanation for Israel’s Sporadic Obedience,” Luther Rice Journal of Christian Studies, 2, no. 1 (2017): 82-105.
- Contributor to Denny Burk, et al., “The Translation of Gender Terminology in the NIV 2011” JBMW 16, no. 1 (2011): 17-33.
- Contributor to the Hebrew dictionary entries of The HCSB Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance, Broadman and Holman, forthcoming.
- “An Introduction to Targumic Literature and Its Usefulness for New Testament Studies.” A Lecture presented to the Center for Ancient Christian Studies. July 16, 2015. Louisville, KY.
- “The Theological Meaning of the Targumic Memra, Shekinah, and Yeqara and Their Use in the New Testament.” A Paper presented at the Evangelical Theological Society Annual Meeting. November 17, 2015. Atlanta, GA.
- “The Theological Use of the Targumic Memra, Shekinah, and Yeqara in the New Testament.” A Paper presented at the Society of Biblical Literature Midwest Regional Meeting. February 6, 2016. Bourbonnais, IL.
- “Finding Christ in the Old Testament: Unexpected Insights from the Targums.” A Paper presented at the Evangelical Theological Society Midwest Regional Meeting. March 12, 2016. Grand Rapids, MI.